You can easily make international calls with Google Voice from your desktop computer or mobile device.
The price of international calling on Google Voice varies depending on which country you’re calling from and where you’re calling to.
Visit Business Insider’s homepage for more stories.
Google Voice makes international calling a simple task, though you’ll want to familiarize yourself with the varying rates for placing calls to particular countries.
Here’s how to make international calls from Google Voice using your mobile phone, tablet, or computer.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
MacBook Pro (From $1,299.99 at Best Buy)
Lenovo IdeaPad 130 (From $299.99 at Best Buy)
iPhone 11 (From $699.99 at Best Buy)
Samsung Galaxy S10 (From $899.99 at Best Buy)
iPad (From $329.99 at Best Buy)
How to make international calls with Google Voice on your computer
1. On your Mac or PC go to voice.google.com and log in to your account.
2. Make sure you have calling credit to pay for your international call by clicking the gear icon in the top-right corner and then clicking “Payment” in the sidebar. Calls to Canada from the U.S. are free but everywhere else has at least a nominal fee.
3. Click the Dial icon and then enter the number you wish to call using the keypad. Make sure to enter the country code before the phone number.
4. Click the phone icon to begin your call. A voice message will give you the rate per minute for your call. At this point you can accept the rate and continue or hang up.
How to make international calls with Google Voice on Android
Note that, depending on your cellular data plan, there may be extra fees from your mobile carrier for international calls.
1. Open the Google Voice app on your Android device and log in if needed.
2. Tap the Dial icon and dial the international number that you want to call. Make sure to enter the country code before the phone number.
3. You might see a carrier notice warning you of extra fees. Tap “Got it” and then tap the phone icon. You’ll hear a message telling you the international rate for your call.
How to make international calls with Google Voice on iPhone or iPad
1. Open the Voice app on your iPhone or iPad and log in to your account, if needed.
2. Tap the Dial icon, and enter in the phone number of the person you want to call. Make sure to enter the country code before the phone number.
3. Tap the phone icon to begin your call. You’ll hear a message telling you the international rate for your call.
Related coverage from How To Do Everything: Tech:
How to add credit to your Google Voice account in 2 ways, so you can make international calls
How to delete your Google Voice number, and what it means for your account
How …read more
Source:: Business Insider